Lyndhurst Bowling Club – Skittles Evening
(Organised by Lotty and Malcolm)
Friday 27 March 2020, 7pm for 7.30pm start sharp!
£12 per person (includes Skittles, Party Buffet, * Bring your own drinks)
1. This is always a very popular night and one of the main club fundraisers of the year so we’re looking for a really good response from club members please.
2. Open to all members, friends, family and neighbours.
3. Outside catering from “Premier Bites,” Substantial Party buffet with vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options upon request on booking?
4. The format will follow previous years (4 teams playing a Round Robin, with the top woman from each team playing a final against the top man from each team) NB. No requirement to stack the skittles to stand back up, we have young helpers to do this the night, so just roll up, roll the skittles and enjoy the company.
5. Our Raffle will offer a wide selection of prizes. We are appealing for Raffle prize donations from anyone who feels able to contribute please on the night, thank you.
6. Bookings are already being taken, with last bookings being accepted on 23rd March. Any cancellations must be communicated by 23 March latest (for catering purposes), after this you will be charged sorry. Payment to be taken on the night, cash preferred or if not a cheque made out to (correct wording needed) Lyndhurst Bowling Club, no variations on this wording, banks instructions.
To book your places, please call asap as follows:
Up to 6 March – Malcolm on 07946 064878
7 March – 14 March John Howell on 07891 789578
15 -23 March Malcolm as above number.
7. We are looking forward to great curtain raiser to the 2020 bowls season, so come along and join in the fun!